I'm Allergic To:

I'm Allergic To: Corn, Avocado, Barley, Coconut, Gluten, Lettuce, Mustard, Peach, Peanut, Soy, Wheat, Cashew, Egg, Cow milk, Green Olives, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Chicken

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Potato Crunch Bars

As with any allergy, make sure you check all your ingredients to make sure it's safe for you!

So, I know one thing I've missed since going corn free is crunchy foods. I binge ate kale chips the other day because I wanted crunchy so bad.

I'm very thankful that I have a couple safe for me farms in the area and therefore have access to safe potatoes! I also am still okay with a couple cheeses at this point in my sensitivity.

I saw this recipe (Make sure you click on the image to go to the recipe!)


Dear person at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice...

I love you.

This was delicious.

And cruchy.

I'm so happy.

How I made it safe for me:

I used: 
Safe potatoes from the farmers market
Safe cheese from the health food store
Raw goats milk from a local farmer
Tilamok Butter
Sea salt, garlic and onion powders (I don't have safe pepper)
Coconut oil
Sour cream

The one thing I'll change next time I make it is to make a bunch of small patties so there's more edges! The edges really were the best part. 



No comments:

Post a Comment