I'm Allergic To:

I'm Allergic To: Corn, Avocado, Barley, Coconut, Gluten, Lettuce, Mustard, Peach, Peanut, Soy, Wheat, Cashew, Egg, Cow milk, Green Olives, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Chicken

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Potato Gnocchi

What do you do when you're looking at the 8 safe ingredients you have and are like, "Welp... No idea what to cook."?

You go to Supercook.com of course. And find a recipe for Gnocchi!

(Original Recipe HERE)

INGREDIENTS:

Potatoes - I had a couple small red potatoes from a safe farm already boiled. I just peeled and mashed them. I think I had like a 1/4 of what it calls for, so I cut the recipe accordingly.

Flour - I used the Allergy Friendly Flour Blend by Triann's Pantry


Yup. That's it. Mix it up, shape them up and boil until they float + a few seconds.

My one "complaint" is that they didn't have that sticky texture. I guess that's because there's no gluten. Oh well.

I tossed my cooked gnocchi in Hendrickson's Original Sweet Vinegar & Oil Dressing. I haven't had a reaction to it yet. If you can have dairy, you might try a butter and garlic sauce, or if you have tomatoes, homemade tomato sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment